Tuesday 25 January 2011

Go with the flow

I feel like after the crap start to project 202, I'd finally got into my work mode by the end of the project... I'd got a handle on Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop and had a rough idea (which still needs work).  And now, we're given a new project, and 5 months to work on it!  So plenty of time for research, a considered approach, assessing the site, letting ideas percolate naturally...

but BOOM.  Had the idea last night and been developing it in my head all day... I've still not even been to the site!  I've got an idea what its like though, but it seems wrong to be so sure of the idea without the research...

Think I've got to try and go with it though, when you feel like creative juices are flowing you can't rein it in and start back to zero... things are vibrating..,

No comments:

Post a Comment